Important Guess Papers Karachi Board
Exams have never become easy!
The added Guess Papers will aid you to attempt Examination
paper fully and to get success in it.
Class 10th Physics Guess
Section "B" Short Answer Questions
- Write three contributions of Ibn-al-Haitham. Or
- Write doen the method of reducing friction?
- define force? two forces of 3N and 4N are acting
on a body. If the angle between them is 90, find the
magnetic of the resultant forces?
- Define three kinds of Error.
- What is anomalous expansion of water? Write down
its two effects in every day life.
- Define Torque. What is S.I unit and write down
the factors or which the torque of a body depends?
- Find the work done when a force of 400N acts on
an object at an angle of 60 with the ground to move
it 10m along the gound (Cos60=0.5).
- Define machine and its mechanical advantages?
- Write three merits of a transistor OR Radar
- Describe three kinds of lever with one example
- Write two neccessary conditions for total internal
Refelection of light.
- Write any three uses of Ulrasonic.
- Write any three points of difference between real
Image and virtual Image.
- Write any three difference between "g"
- Draw the ray diagram of te image formed by a plance
mirror and write down its two characteristics.
- Write thee points of differnce between "mass
- State Hooke's law and derive the expression for
- Write any three uses of radio-isotopes in medicine.
- A force of 100N acts at an angle of 30@ with th
ehorizontal. Find its horizontal and vertical components.
(Cos 30=0.866.Sub 30=0.5)
- A shell is fire veritically upward with a velocity
of 98m/s. Find the time taken by it to reach the highest
- A motor cyclest is traverlling along a circular
track of radius 30m at soeed if 5m/s.If the total
mass of motor cycle and rider is 360kg. Find the friction
between road and tyre.
- What is the Wave theory of Light? Write down two
phenoomenon which support this theory?
- A bullet of mass 20g is fired towards weest at a
velocity of 60m/s. Calculate the momentum of the bullet.
- The focal length of concave mirror is 10cm.Where
dould an object be placed so as to get its real image
magnified four times.
- Calculate the amount of current passing through
an electric heater if it takes 1800C of a chage to
heat a room in 3 minutes.
- How much heat energy will be released when 15g
of mass is completely transformed to energy.?
- How much heat energy will be required to raise
the tempreature of 100g of water from 10 C to 60 C?
(Specific heat of water-4200J/kgC)
- How a galvanometer can be converted into Ammerter
- State the following laws:
Define the following terms?
- Ohm's law
- Joule's law
- Snell's Law.
- Hooke's Law
- Pascal's pronciple
- Newton's second law of Motion
- Boyle's law with formula
- Charles with formula
- law of Inertia
- Conservation of energy
- law of heat exchange
- dispersion of light
- Total internal resistance
- Ultrasonic wave
- Radius of Curvature
- Irregular reflection
- magnification Of a Concave mirror
- Linear Momentum
- Work done
- Converation of energy
- Limiting frictions
- Dispersion of light
- Focal length of a concave mirror
- Half life of radioactive
- magnetic field
- specific heat
- Coeficient of linear Expension
- Centre of gravity
- Refractive index
- Direct Current
- Critical Angle
- Power of lens with formula
- magnifying glass
Section "C" Descriptive Answer Questions
- Dervie the equation 2aS=V-V OR PV= nRT
- Define fusion reation writ down its equation and
draw its diagram?
- Write down the characteristics of Simple Harmonic
Motion with diagram?
- Define momentum. State and explain law of conservation
of momentum with the help an example.
- Describe the working of an electric bell and draw
its neat and labeled diagram.
- Define Evaporation. Write down any four factors
on which the rate of evaporation depends?
- Calculate the length of seconds pendulum (g=9.8m/s)
- Two resistors of 4(ohm) and 8 (ohm) are connected
in parallel to voltage source of 12 voltage source
of 12 volts. Find the equivalent resistance and current
trough each resistor.
- Derive the formula M= gR2/G and calculate the mass
of the earth.
- Draw the ray diagram of a compound microscope and
write down its working.
- Define potential energy and kinetic energy and derive
the equation K.E = ½ mv
- State and explain Coulomb's law also drive F= K
q1 x q2/ r2
- Draw the circuit diagram of parallel and series
combination of resistances and write two characteristics
of any one of them.
- Draw a neat and labeled diagram of a refrigerator
and write down its working.
- What is an inclined plane/ derive the formula for
its mechanical advantage.
- drive the equation V=f (lemda)
Board for Class IX, X, (9th, 10th) Exams Guess Papers
2011 - 2012, Karachi, Pakistan
Bowling game, Online Battle, Yogo Roller Puzzel Game, Soap
Bubbles, Hexxagon Puzzel game, Cricket Game, Whake Your Boos,
Playing Fire boombing, Typing Master Tutor Game, Car Parking
Online Game, Catching Boombs and Free Kick Game
Post any Question
that you have not get answered yet, it can be a Educational
Question, Biological, Chemistry, Mathematics, Pakistan Studies,
Urdu Adab, Islamic Question, Gaming Question, Natural Question
or any thing that appears in your mind post here and get Answered