Important Guess Papers Karachi Board
Exams have never become easy!
The added Guess Papers will aid you to attempt Examination
paper fully and to get success in it.
Class 10th Physics Guess
Section "B" Short Answer
- Write three contributions of Ibn-al-Haitham.
Or Al Khwarzimi.?
- What is anomalous expansion of water?
- Write down its two effects in every day life.
- Define Torque. What is S.I unit
and write down the factors or which the torque of
a body depends.
- Write three merits of a transistor
- State Ohm's law,Joule's law and
- Newton's corpuscular theory of light.
Define Specturm and Photon.
- Describe three kinds of lever with
one example of each.
- Define critical angle. Write two
neccessary conditions for total internal Refelection
- Write any three uses of Ulrasonic.
- Define three kinds of Error.
- Write any three points of difference
between real Image and virtual Image.
- Write any three difference between
"g" and "G".
- Draw the ray diagream of te image
formed by a plance mirror and write down its two
- Write thee points of differnce between
"mass and wieght"
- State Hooke's law and derive the
expression for Young's Modulus.
- Write any three uses of radio-isotopes
- A bullet of mass 20g is fired towards
weest at a velocity of 60m/s. Calculate the momentum
of the bullet.
- A force of 100N acts at an angle
of 30@ with th ehorizontal. Find its horizontal
and vertical components. (Cos 30=0.866.Sub 30=0.5)
- A shell is fire veritically upward
with a velocity of 98m/s. Find the time taken by
it to reach the highest point.
- A motor cyclest is traverlling
along a circular track of radius 30m at soeed if
5m/s.If the total mass of motor cycle and rider
is 360kg. Find the friction between road and tyre.
- Find the work done when a force
of 400N acts on an object at an angle of 60 with
the ground to move it 10m along the gound (Cos60=0.5)
- The focal length of concave mirror is 10cm.Where
dould an object be placed so as to get its real
image magnified four times.
- Calculate the amount of current
passing through an electric heater if it takes 1800C
of a chage to heat a room in 3 minutes.
- How much heat energy will be released
when 15g of mass is completely transformed to energy.?
- How much heat energy will be required
to raise the tempreature of 100g of water from 10
C to 60 C? (Specific heat of water-4200J/kgC)
- How a galvanometer can be converted
into Ammerter and Voltemeter.?
Section "C" Descriptive Answer Questions
- Dervie the equation 2aS=V-V OR S=Vit + 1/2 at
- Define momentum. State and explain law of conservation
of momentum with the help an example.
- Describe the working of an electric bell and draw
its neat and labeled diagram.
- Calculate the length of seconds pendulum (g=9.8m/s)
- Two resistors of 4(ohm) and 8 (ohm) are connected
in parallel to voltage source of 12 voltage source
of 12 volts. Find the equivalent resistance and current
trough each resistor.
- Derive the formula M= gR2/G and calculate the mass
of the earth.
- Draw the ray diagram of a compound microscope and
write down its working.
- State Boyle’s law and Charle’s law and
drive genera; gas equation PV = nRT.
- Explain reaction in u . Draw its diagram and also
write down its equation.
- Define potential energy and kinetic energy and derive
the equation K.E = ½ mv
- Draw the circuit diagram of parallel and series
combination of resistances and write two characteristics
of any one of them.
- Draw a neat and labeled diagram of a refrigerator
and write down its working.
- What is an inclined plane/ derive the formula for
its mechanical advantage.
Board for Class IX, X, (9th, 10th) Exams Guess Papers
2010, 2011, Karachi, Pakistan
Bowling game, Online Battle, Yogo Roller Puzzel Game, Soap
Bubbles, Hexxagon Puzzel game, Cricket Game, Whake Your Boos,
Playing Fire boombing, Typing Master Tutor Game, Car Parking
Online Game, Catching Boombs and Free Kick Game
Post any Question
that you have not get answered yet, it can be a Educational
Question, Biological, Chemistry, Mathematics, Pakistan Studies,
Urdu Adab, Islamic Question, Gaming Question, Natural Question
or any thing that appears in your mind post here and get Answered